The core Setup module allows users with Setup permissions to define global settings. These settings include:
- Theme selection
- Maintenance mode
- Place software in maintenance mode. This setting restricts access to the software to all users that do not have Setup permission while in maintenance mode.
- Restricted hours
- This setting allows you to restrict access to the software to all users that do not have Setup permission during the defined time period
- FTP settings (for animal exports to your website)
- Change log
- This log allows you to track and add enteries related to software and/or file modifications. This is especially useful for changes that might be impacted and/or overwritten during future software upgrades.
- Allows adding a small text-based announcement at the top of ShelterOps screens.